The Aggregagent is a new way of thinking about subscription sales
- For the publisher it means a way of maximizing visibility and revenue for its established titles, and a real pathway to the market for new titles. It means significant flexibility in the sales model and control over the model in each region, without compromise.
- For the library it means the convenience of the big deal, but with significant choice about the collections, and the ability to ‘pick-and-choose’. For collections of content it means a single invoice, a single license, convenient customer service, centralized access set-up.
The Aggregagent means being open and honest, no hidden fees, no opaque royalty calculations.
The Aggregagent leverages Accucoms’ extensive sales network and local knowledge across the world, and provides a new way for small to medium publishers to get the best of what sales agents and aggregations can offer, without the worry of cannibalizing existing subscriptions.
- Tap in to libraries’ collections budgets
- Remain independent and in control of your business and branding, while benefiting from selling alongside other powerful brands
- No dilution of your brand and your pricing regime
- Leverages ACCUCOMS’ global sales operation
- Reach larger purchasing groups and consortia
- Libraries want to purchase content in larger collections, but not forced into acquiring irrelevant content in big deals.
- Libraries are interested in high quality content, but not in small transactions
Aggregagent is the alternative to going it alone, or risky royalty-based sales partnerships.
PUBLISHERS WE REPRESENT FOR THE AGGREGAGENT:
- ACCUCOMS launches The Aggregagent™
- ACCUCOMS Signs First Ever Aggregagent™ Agreement with The Microbiology Society
- ACCUCOMS Signs IOS Press for the Aggregagent™
- The Royal Society joins the Aggregagent™
- ACCUCOMS Signs Leading Oncology Association to the Aggregagent™
- Penn State University Press to join the Aggregagent™