ACCUCOMS respects your right to privacy. This policy outlines the information we gather on our website, and the purposes for which it is used. This policy has been updated in line with new GDPR regulations.
1 The Website
The ACCUCOMS website (hereinafter: the “Site”) is provided by ACCUCOMS INTERNATIONAL B.V., having its main place of business at Nieuwe Energie, 3e Binnenvestgracht 23R, 2312 NR Leiden, The Netherlands (hereinafter: “ACCUCOMS”), and/or its affiliates. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree to the terms of this Disclaimer, you may not access or otherwise use this Site or any of its content.
ACCUCOMS is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Your access to this Site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of ACCUCOMS or the third party owner thereof. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of ACCUCOMS is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms: ACCUCOMS consents to you browsing the Site on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by ACCUCOMS. Individual documents in the Site may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
2 Subscribing to the ACCUCOMS Emailings
In order to subscribe to the ACCUCOMS Emailings we ask you to provide some personal data, including your name, business / affiliation, country and contact email address. This is so that we can tailor the content of the ACCUCOMS Emailing to be most relevant to you.
Any information you provide via the sign-up form is transmitted directly to ZOHO campaigns, our email marketing software, and is not stored in any other location. Your data will only be used for the purpose of sending you appropriate issues of the ACCUCOMS Emailings will never be shared with third parties, and will be retained until you request us to no longer send you communications. You have the right to request access or modifications to your data at any time, and to withdraw your consent by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any email from ACCUCOMS, or by contacting us directly at email@example.com
3 Cookies: Google Analytics
4 Contacting us via email
When you submit an enquiry to ACCUCOMS via our ‘Contact Us’ form, an email is sent directly to our secure email server. No data you provide is stored anywhere on the ACCUCOMS website as a result of this action. The details of your enquiry may be stored by ACCUCOMS employees in our email archives following receipt.
5 External Links
The ACCUCOMS website contains links to other websites, which may or may not have connections to ACCUCOMS. Please note that ACCUCOMS is not responsible for the data protection practices of other websites.
6 Data controllers and processors
ACCUCOMS is classified as the Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). ACCUCOMS acts as the controller for any data you provide.
ACCUCOMS can be contacted by post, email, or telephone as follows:
ACCUCOMS International BV
3e Binnenvestgracht 23R
2312 NR Leiden, The Netherlands
Employees of ACCUCOMS may be designated as data processors, and will be able to update your information or assist you with the enactment of any of your rights relating to data you have provided to ACCUCOMS. All data you provide will be processed in line with the GDPR:
- impose confidentiality obligations on all personnel processing relevant data;
- review our data security and integrity policies;
- abide by the GDPR’s rules regarding the appointment of sub-processors;
- implement procedures to assist the data controller to comply with the rights of data subjects;
- assist the data controller in complying with other regulatory requirements;
- return or destroy personal data at the end of the data processing relationship at the data controller’s choice; and
- provide the data controller with all information required to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR
7 Your rights
The following rights are conferred to you under the GDPR:
- You have the right to request a copy of all data that ACCUCOMS holds on you as an individual. Any requests for access to your data will be honoured within one month from receipt.
- You have the right to request that any incorrect information held by ACCUCOMS is updated without undue delay.
- You have the right to request that all data relating to you is erased by ACCUCOMS.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format where appropriate.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for further processing at any time, either by opting out of future emails or by contacting ACCUCOMS using the information in Section E above.