|Efficient data management and customer targeting with
Publishers regularly mention the wish to improve data quality, prospect identification and customer contact. That is why ACCUCOMS and Ringgold have entered a unique partnership*: our common goal is to connect both traditional and Open Access publishers, authors, libraries and end-users in the most efficient way.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DATA WITH RINGGOLD Identify
and Open Access
publishers and intermediaries now hold a vast array of data, usually from multiple sources and often in separate silos. The disambiguation and management of this data is increasingly complicated and utilizing data to better understand the customer, whether author, reader or subscriber, is ever more important. Utilizing institutional identifiers is the first step in disambiguating and connecting customer data to inform decisions about your interactions with customers and/or authors, contributors, and reviewers and provide information with which you can drive your business.
Ringgold’s Identify database now exceeds 350,000 uniquely identified institutional entities worldwide, a number growing by about 20% per year.
- Duplicate accounts are easily identified, and consolidated; associated metadata such as location, type, tier, and size can be applied
- Create a comprehensive view of each institution’s holdings ans usage; generate prospects; export and use lists in sales and marketing activities or strategic planning
- Run market penetration and gap analysis reports
- Mitigate data proliferation
- Identify the affiliation of authors, editors, and reviewers for the automatic assignment of author-processing charges
- Link organizational affiliation with customer data
- Link internal systems utilizing unique Identifiers
Please contact us
for complimentary advice on the best solutions for your data and to hear more on ACCUCOMS intermediary services for Ringgold.
* in all regions except the USA and UK, see our news release.