Aggregagent™ is a new way of thinking about subscription sales
- For the publisher it means a way of maximizing visibility and revenue for its established titles, and a real pathway to the market for new titles. It means significant flexibility in the sales model and control over the model in each region, without compromise.
- For the library it means the convenience of the big deal, but with significant choice about the collections, and the ability to ‘pick-and-choose’. For collections of content it means a single invoice, a single license, convenient customer service, centralized access set-up.
Aggregagent means being open and honest, no hidden fees, no opaque royalty calculations.
Aggregagent leverages ACCUCOMS’ extensive sales network and local knowledge across the world, and provides a new way for small to medium publishers to get the best of what sales agents and aggregations can offer, without the worry of cannibalizing existing subscriptions.
- Tap in to libraries’ collections budgets
- Remain independent and in control of your business and branding, while benefiting from selling alongside other powerful brands
- No dilution of your brand and your pricing regime
- Leverages ACCUCOMS’ global sales operation
- Reach larger purchasing groups and consortia
- Libraries want to purchase content in larger collections, but not forced into acquiring irrelevant content in big deals.
- Libraries are interested in high quality content, but not in small transactions
Aggregagent is the alternative to going it alone, or risky royalty-based sales partnerships.
ACCUCOMS has a partnership with ALPSP about Aggregagent, to reinstate sales services as a benefit of ALPSP membership. Journals of participating ALPSP members will be part of a series of ALPSP Collections available for purchase by libraries, in addition to the broad and narrow subject classifications within Aggregagent. Click here to find out more about our ALPSP Collections.
PUBLISHERS WE REPRESENT FOR AGGREGAGENT:
LATEST PRESS RELEASES:
- Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica acquires three journal collections from Aggregagent™
- The Company of Biologists joins Aggregagent™
- Bone & Joint Publishing joins Aggregagent™
- Aggregagent™ to include journals from the American Diabetes Association
- ACCUCOMS signs 25th Publisher for Aggregagent™
- IWA Publishing and Royal College of General Practitioners join Aggregagent™