Duke University Press
Duke University Press supports scholars in doing what they are passionate about: learning, teaching, and effecting positive change in the world. This bold, progressive spirit drives both what and how we publish. Each year we publish about 120 new books, more than 50 journals, and multiple digital collections that transform current thinking and move fields forward. It is our mission to find, curate, enrich, and disseminate scholarship that is vital to readers working at the forefront of their fields in the humanities, social sciences, and mathematics.
Visit our Library Resource Center for a variety of information about books, journals, and electronic collections, including title lists, site licenses, and pricing lists. On the Agent and Vendor page you can find promotional materials such as flyers, lists of features, and product presentation (PowerPoint).
Our electronic collections for the humanities and social sciences include
- e-Duke Journals Scholarly Collection
- e-Duke Books Scholarly Collection
- Gender Studies Subject Collection, an e-book collection
- Latin American Studies Subject Collection, an e-book collection
Our electronic products for mathematics are
- Duke Mathematical Journal, hosted on Project Euclid
- DMJ100, an archive of volumes 1-100 of the Duke Mathematical Journal
- Project Euclid’s Euclid Prime collection
Follow Duke University Press online
To stay up-to-date with the most recent news from the Press, follow us on social media and sign up for updates from our blog.