You may know this publisher from…
The organization gives global researchers a single point of access to 46 full-text scholarly journals plus specialized searching capabilities and links to millions of relevant resources hosted elsewhere on the Web.
Today, the GSW eJournals platform includes:
- 46 online journals (160,000+ articles) from 28 high-impact publishers
- More than 3.9 million abstracts and links to relevant resources indexed by the American GeoSciences Institute in GeoRef
- Offers almost 1,200 ebooks from 11 publishers, which are DRM-free, come with unlimited access and downloads, and are cross-searchable with GSW’s journal content
- Specialized search tools and social media tools developed in cooperation with Silverchair and Google Maps™
- Serves millions of users each year in 44 countries worldwide
For the future, their mission will be to expand the online research resource to include field guides, maps, databases, and other information and interactive capabilities for the geological and earth sciences, and to serve as a portal for promoting meetings, field trips, short courses, and other activities that are available through participating societies.
These are key steps in a larger strategy to provide more useful online research tools serving academic, government, and corporate users around the world.
We represent this publisher across:
- S. Korea
Request more information
We want to hear from you!
"*" indicates required fields