You may know this publisher from…
The Society publishes key academic journals, organises international scientific conferences and provides an international forum for communication among microbiologists and supports their professional development. The Society promotes the understanding of microbiology and microbes to a diverse range of stakeholders, including policy-makers, students, teachers, journalists and the wider public, through a comprehensive framework of communication activities and resources.
The Society publishes six peer-reviewed journals. The journals have expert international editorial boards and an international readership.
- Microbiology – is one of the world’s leading journals in the field. It publishes cutting-edge research and combines editorial expertise from around the world with exceptional breadth of coverage.
- Journal of General Virology – is a dynamic journal at the forefront of virology today. The journal attracts an international audience and has a diverse scope, which reflects the evolving nature of virology.
- Journal of Medical Microbiology – provides high-quality, comprehensive coverage of medical, dental and veterinary microbiology and infectious diseases, including bacteriology, virology, mycology and parasitology.
- JMM Case Reports – is a gold open access, online-only journal publishing original case reports on medical, dental, and veterinary microbiology and infectious diseases, including bacteriology, virology, mycology and parasitology.
- Microbial Genomics – is a gold open access, online-only journal publishing research articles that use genomic approaches to further our understanding of microbiology, from clinically important pathogens to microbial life in diverse ecosystems.
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology – is the official journal of record for novel prokaryotic taxa and the official publication of the International Committee on Systematics of Prokaryotes and the Bacteriology and Applied Microbiology Division of the International Union of Microbiological Societies.
We represent this publisher across:
- N. America
Request more information
We want to hear from you!
"*" indicates required fields