Below you find a great list of freely available resources from different publishers:
- American Association for the Advancement of Science.Latest news and research on Covid-19.
- American Academy of Pediatrics.Critical updates and resources for pediatricians.
- American College of Physicians. A collection of Annals of Internal Medicine articles related to coronavirus is freely available.
- American Institute of Physics. AIP Publishing has made a collection of articles on infectious diseases, epidemics, computational epidemiology, and pandemics free to read.
- American Medical Association. JAMA Network COVID-19 information collection.
- American Psychiatric Association Publishing.Resources for Psychiatrists and on Coping with the Outbreak.
- American Physiological Society. Journal articles, resources, news articles and other information to keep you informed and help you work smarter and more efficiently from home.
- American Society of Civil Engineers.Resources for working from home.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology. General resources and information.
- American Society of Nephrology. Resources for Outpatient Dialysis Facilities.
- American Society for Microbiology. Free access to research articles about COVID-19 & toolkit to help spread information.
- Annual Reviews. Annual Reviews removes access control in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bioscientifica. Free access to Bioscientifica’s COVID-19 and related content collection.
- BioOne. BioOne and their publishers have made articles related to coronavirus available via open access through 2020.
- DUKE University Press. In response to the current challenges that universities face as a result of the spread of COVID-19, Duke University Press would like to offer libraries additional support.
- European Respiratory Society. The latest articles from ERS publications on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.
- Future Science Group – Infectious Diseases Hub. Discover the latest updates on the ongoing novel coronavirus outbreak in the ‘COVID-19 Hub’, powered by Infectious Diseases Hub and our partner journals and eCommunities across the Future Science Group family.
- Microbiology Society. Microbiology Society has brought together articles from across their portfolio and made this content freely available.
- The MIT Press. Articles for Understanding Pandemics and Epidemiology.
- New England Journal of Medicine. Collection of articles and other resources on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
- Primal Pictures. Data and findings relevant to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) disease.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Sharing research data and findings relevant to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Rockefeller University Press Stands with the scientific community as we collectively confront the COVID-19 pandemic, their journals have taken proactive measures to assist researchers during this challenging time.
- The Royal Society. Sharing research data and findings relevant to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Royal Society of Chemistry. Coronavirus articles – free to access collection.
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics. SIAM Epidemiology Collection, focused on disease modeling, pandemics, and vaccines, is freely available to all for one year.
- University of Chicago Press. Coronavirus updates from Chicago.