You may know this publisher from…
BioCyc.org provides a suite of bioinformatics tools:
- Visualization: metabolic-pathway diagrams and organism-scale metabolic charts
- Genome Browser
- Omics Data Analysis: Tools include statistical over-representation analysis; and visualization of gene expression, proteomics, or metabolomics data on metabolic-chart diagrams and on the Omics Dashboard.
- SmartTables: Biologist-friendly analysis capabilities for groups of genes or metabolites
- Metabolic Route Search: Search for reactions paths connecting specified metabolites in the metabolic network
- Comparative Analysis: Tools include comparison of pathways, metabolites, transporters, and regulatory networks
SRI is a 75-year old pioneering research institute with a rich history of supporting government and industry. SRI International (formerly Stanford Research Institute) is organized around broad disciplines and capabilities, from research and development divisions and labs to groups who excel at identifying new opportunities, developing products and creating custom solutions. Our organization is driven by impact — delivering unique solutions for the world’s important challenges and transforming ideas into reality for clients are partners.
At SRI, we believe the greatest challenges and opportunities require a collective effort to really make a difference.
We represent this publisher across: